La Trobe University’s $50 million Bendigo Campus Transformation Program has been set in motion. Preparation work has now started on five of the projects set out in the plan. These are:
- A new science and engineering building to support new courses
- A bus interchange to bring students, staff and visitors into the heart of the campus
- A new entry plaza and meeting hub
- Renovation and extension of the library
- New change rooms and lights on the campus sports field
For further details visit our website.
September 2016 – WORK PROGRESSES ON CHANGE ROOMS
Work is well underway on the new change rooms besides the campus sports field and is due for completion in February 2017. We’ll be posting photos of the progress on this page.
A wide veranda will provide plenty of shade and a great viewing platform to catch the action on field.